Things to do
Drecaso offers a wide range of activities and facilities, catering for families, friendship groups and corporate teams. In all instances we provide absolute comfort, convenience and tranquility to our guests!
- Relax – on any of the large leather couches in the clubhouse, on the deck, or even around the pool
- Play – on the ample lawn
- Braai or Pizza - wood is provided. Make your own fire in either of the 2 braais at the clubhouse, or use the pizza oven on the patio
- Watch your favorite sport – the clubhouse TV is linked to DSTV so you won’t miss out on those important games
- VISIT the surrounding wine estates – many of the surrounding wine farms offer tastings and meals throughout the week and weekends. For further details visit www.robertsontourism.co.za or www.bonnievaletourism.co.za
- Mountain biking – with loads of dirt roads and farm trails, Drecaso is the ideal base for the avid mountain biker. We will be building our own single track in the near future, for our guests’ enjoyment. In the interim, Van Loveren Wine Estate offers over 80km of off road riding for all levels of riders.
- Road biking – access to Drecaso is directly off a tar road. Road riders can therefore “launch” directly onto the tar and then cycle the many hundreds of kilometers of excellent asphalt roads in the region, with very little traffic interference!
- Hiking and walks – there are many trails on Drecaso. Surrounding area also offers numerous hikes
- Eating out – there are a range of excellent restaurants in the area. For further details visit www.bonnievaletourism.co.za or www.robertsonwinevalley.co.za
- River boat trips – departing on the hour from Viljoensdrift Winery. Bookings are a MUST. Go to: www.viljoensdrift.co.za
- Skydiving – for the adrenaline junkies!! www.skydive.co.za, or call: 021 462 5666/ Cell Phone 083 462 5666
- Birds of Paradise – based in Roberston this is a Must SEE for kids and adults alike! Telephone (023) 626 3926 E-mail: email@example.com